Rangoli Designs with Flowers: Rangoli is an Indian traditional art of making beautiful and colorful Designs with different things like Flower, chalks, colors, hues, rice powder, and other things. They are the designs which not only Indians draw but also most people in the world draw in their house or in the office floor. The look of these designs enhances with the help of Colors. Rangoli holds the vibrant part of Indian culture and it is done mostly on the big and auspicious occasions held in every year.
It is a belief that Rangoli brings good luck in the families and every festival is incomplete without the Rangoli. That’s why not only Indians but also many other country people do this to bring blessings to their house. Today we will go through some athapookalam, which is Flower Rangoli Designs. This type of Rangoli Design is usually drawn with the help of petals, leaves, and colors on the floor.
You Will Love Also: Most Beautiful Rangoli Designs for Pongal 2019
Searching and choosing the most beautiful designs is a tricky thing but you don’t need to worry because we are presenting here a beautiful collection of 7 Unique Rangoli Designs with Flowers That you should try.
Rangoli Designs with Flowers To Try:
1. This is the simple shaped rangoli design which itself looks like a flower. It can be drawn on every occasion because of its beauty. As you can see the flowers used in this Rangoli Design can be found easily in the market so that’s why this Flower Rangoli is easy to make.
2. The combination of Red and Yellow is always the prettiest combination in Rangoli. But if it is drawn with Flowers then no other combination can beat this Rangoli Design. The second design is like a star filled with yellow and red color flowers.
3. This type of Designs look easy but they are not. The reason is the right combination of colors and perfect space for each flower. There is a swastika in the middle of this Rangoli Design enhances its beauty and charm. If you want to make this floral design perfect, then we recommend you to roughly draw it first or draw the lines or circles and then make a full design with flowers.
4. This design looks just like a flower itself with perfect angles and corners. The yellow parts of the design look like the fire of the Diya. This type of Flower Rangoli Pattern is very easy to draw. Just you have to focus on the design from below image.
5. If you are searching for the perfect Rangoli Kolam with Flowers then you must try this design. It is full of colors with the right amount of flowers at each point. The center part is in round shape and the green and orange part looks like the leaves of Pan.
6. Here is the sixth perfect Rangoli Design with a decoration flower in the middle of the Pattern. It is a perfect combination and use of Red and White flowers. You can draw it easily without any try because it is very simple and easy to make. Just you need red and white flowers.
7. We are sharing this Design with you because it is drawn in the previous Diwali and you can try it on any occasion. It contains the most colors in one design which enhances its charm and beauty. The green part shows the heart of every festival which is Rangoli.